HEE have secured a nursing associate cohort to be delivered by BPP University for the South-East commencing in December 2021 and are asking for your support with recruitment of TNAs onto this programme.
To ensure you have sufficient resource to undertake a recruitment and selection process at pace, HEE South-East will be making an additional £3000 for each TNA recruited over your current confirmed starts in December as outlined in the table above. The funding will be paid on confirmation of enrolment.
- This funding is on top of the standard £8000 per TNA, over 2 years (or £15,800 for TNAs spending over 50% of their time caring for people with learning disabilities and/or autism) available to providers.
- The additional funding is to recognise the short time frame in which we are asking recruitment and selection to occur.
For recruitment onto the BPP December TNA programme key dates to be aware of are:
- Applications open 1st November
- Applications close 17th November
- Interviews to be conducted w/c 22nd November
- Programme to commence w/c 20th December
Please contact Kat Tolfree Kat.Tolfree@hee.nhs.uk if you are planning to support additional recruitment of TNAs by November 3rd 2021.
Weekly TNA “Open Screens”
Below are weekly TNA drop in sessions for anyone who would like to discuss anything about supporting further TNA apprentices – no need to book to attend.
4th November 1400-1500 Click here to join the meeting
11th November 1400-1500 Click here to join the meeting
18th November 1400-1500 Click here to join the meeting
25th November 1400-1500 Click here to join the meeting
2nd December 1400-1500 Click here to join the meeting
9th December 1400-1500 Click here to join the meeting
16th December 1500-1600 Click here to join the meeting